Like other Students, you are also wasting your precious time? in online gaming, Facebook, Chatting, Social media and etc. I feel really sorry for me, when I look back to my past I wasted almost 2 years in playing games and chatting with friends, I think why I had not utilize those 2 years in blogging but I have certain satisfaction that now I am out of all these un eventful activities.

Still many of my friends are wasting their time on social media. If we calculate how much time we spend on internet per day then, the majority would say 2 to 3 hours which makes it about 1000 to 1200 hours in a year. After spending all these hours what we got? We remained empty handed before and after.

This is the reason why I recommend my friends to think on large scale don’t get dishearten think larger think bigger. Facebook, social media and gaming is not the only thing in the entire world. So today we will show how we Kids, Students, Teens and Housewife’s or who ever it is, can make money online straight from our living room.

Why Students Need Money
Students often need some extra pocket money, so that they can spend as they wish. And being a student my self, I know the basic needs of a student i.e. Smartphone, gaming consoles, cool cloths and etc. If you want to spend money on your own will, then you need to earn it. And by going through this post you would feel blessed to know, The 11 Most Easiest way Students can earn online.

Why Housewives Want to Earn
Same goes for housewives, who often spend their time at home. Usually they wish to convert their skills into money but due to extra family responsibilities they kill their constructively. But now after today all housewives can show their skills and could work directly from their homes.

Why Kids Require Money: 
In 21st century teens are the most important weapon of a country. Try considered as most intelligent part of a nation as their brains are full of productive and astonishing ideas. So if you are a teen and want to convert your ideas into money then you are at the right place. (This is the reason why I wish if I had not wasted my 2 years)

1. Make More Money With YouTube By Creating Videos:

2. Create a Blog and Start Blogging:

3. Freelancing – Become a writer:

4. Make money with Hubpages/Squidoo :

5. Data Entry Jobs – Work at Home:

6. Paid To Click Programs:

7. Earn more money with Adsense:

8. Sell Products on EBAY and AMAZON:

9. They Ask And You Answer:

10. Play Games To Earn:        

11. Affiliate Marketing:

নোটিশ : আমাদের ইনফরমেশন গুলো বিভিন্ন ওয়েবসাইট , বই , ম্যাগাজিনে, ফেইসবুক , পাঠকের লেখা হইতে প্রকাশিত।  অতএব কোনো ভুল হলে ক্ষমা করবেন।  ভালো লাগলে আমাদের অফিসিয়াল পেজ লাইক দিবেন।
ইমপ্রেস কমিউনিকেশন অফ বাংলাদেশ -আই সি বি 

www.facebook.com/icbnet


এই সাইটটি  বাংলায় পড়তে চাইলে ক্লিক করুন
বাংলার জন্য

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top